Several major discoveries were finished at The Unicist Research Institute at the beginning of 2013. They are all breakthroughs in their fields. They are extreme researches that, in all of the cases, demanded more than 20 years until they were finished. In all the cases the research was led by Peter Belohlavek.
1) Development of the unicist ontology of Social, Economic and Political Democracy
2) Functionality of dualistic logic in complex environments
3) Discovery of the structure of aprioristic fallacies
4) Development of the unicist ontology of cultural adaptiveness and over-adaptiveness
5) Discovery of the unicist ontology of corruption and corruption inhibitors
6) Development of the unicist ontology of erudition and wisdom
7) Development of the unicist learning objects to guide learning processes
The results of these researches give access to the groundings of the Unicist Logical Approach to the community. They allow complementing empirical approaches with logical approaches in order to have adequate diagnoses and develop functional value generating actions.
Learn more about the researches of The Unicist Research Institute at:
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute was the pioneer in complexity science research and became a global decentralized world-class research organization in the field of human adaptive systems. http://www.unicist.org