Double Dialectical Behavior is natural and “automatic” in any complex adaptive system. The discovery of the structure of the concepts that underlies these systems allowed understanding how these double dialectical actions drive the evolution of these systems.
- The actions of living beings deal with growth – survival
- The actions of human actions deal with efficacy – efficiency
- The actions of the evolution of the universe deal with expansion – gravitational force
- The actions of leadership deal with participation – power exertion
- The actions of aesthetics deal with desirability – harmony
These actions deal with the double dialectical logic that allows emulating the functionality, dynamics and evolution of adaptive systems or environments.
Its application to influence human behavior drove to the modeling of double dialectical actions which allow designing influential strategies to expand while developing the necessary actions to ensure survival.
DDAs are the necessary synchronic double dialectical actions that ensure results when dealing with adaptive systems. They are based on the management of the root causes of their functionality.
The Unicist Research Institute
NOTE: The Unicist Research Institute has been, since 1976, the pioneer in complexity science research to deal with adaptive entities and became a private global leading research organization in the field of adaptive systems and environments. It was one of the precursors of the Industry 4.0 concept