The Functionality of Unicist Logic
The unicist logic applied to businesses allows defining the functionality, dynamics and evolution of business functions and processes. It also allows defining what is possible to be achieved and defining maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure survival by developing the corresponding binary actions to make them happen.
The 4th industrial revolution introduced the possibility to foster adaptiveness in business processes which installed a structural change in the management of businesses.
The 4IR required managing the adaptive aspects of businesses, which naturally demands a conceptual mindset that allows apprehending, emulating and managing adaptive systems and environments.
The coronavirus crisis is working as a catalyst to introduce adaptiveness in the commercial and organizational processes of companies that require managing the adaptive functionality of the agents involved.
Beyond Dualism: The Unicist Logic
The Unicist Logic is a synthetic logic that emulates the ontogenetic intelligence of nature and its maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to survive.
It was developed to validate the triadic functionality of natural and artificial complex adaptive systems and to design and build binary actions to manage them. The structural functionality of binary actions is homologous with the structural functionality of viruses.
The unicist logic is a universal logic because it is based on the principles that define the essential functionality of nature. It allows dealing with adaptive environments and is the integrator of all logical reasoning patterns.
The unicist logic made the development of the Unicist Artificial Intelligence possible. The Unicist Artificial Intelligence implies the integration of data-based AI and fundamentals-based AI.
The categories defined by fundamentals-based AI minimize the subjective biases of data-based AI, while the data-based AI allows quantifying the specific structure of fundamentals-based AI to establish the aspects of the categories and segments of entities to build solutions.
The Unicist Logical Approach
The unicist logical approach, applied to business, is necessary to develop strategic analysis to provide the necessary information to design and implement strategies in adaptive environments.
The unicist evolutionary approach is based on the use of the Unicist Logic that allows emulating and managing adaptive systems and environments. A system is adaptive when it has open boundaries, which make it feedback dependent.
The use of unicist logic is necessary to apprehend the structure of the concepts and fundamentals of an adaptive system or environment.
What Became Possible that was not Possible Before?
The unicist logic allowed accessing the root causes of problems in adaptive environments. It gave access to manage the functionality of the concepts and fundamentals that define these root causes making possible what was not possible before:
- The definition of what is possible to be achieved in adaptive environments
The unicist evolutionary approach requires defining first what is possible to be achieved before defining what one wants to achieve. This avoids defining fallacious objectives.
- Research of the root-causes of problems in adaptive environments
The root-causes of problems in adaptive processes are defined by the dysfunctionality of the concepts and fundamentals of the functions involved. This allows optimizing and structuring adaptive processes.
- Management of the fundamentals of business functions
Business functions are necessarily adaptive to satisfy the needs of the environment. The management of their fundamentals allows ensuring their adaptiveness.
- Development of maximal and minimum strategy actions
The unicist strategy emulates the intelligence of nature by developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results.
- Development of unicist binary actions to ensure results
The need of maximal and minimum strategy actions requires developing sets of binary actions that influence the environment by fitting into preexisting concepts.
- The forecast of social, organizational and individual behavior
The knowledge of the structure of the concepts of business functions allows managing their functionality, dynamics and evolution based on the laws of evolution provided by the unicist evolutionary approach.
- The design and development of social and business objects
The management of adaptive environments requires installing objects that drive processes and ensure their functionality and evolution.
- Organization of adaptive systems
The knowledge of the structure of the concepts of adaptive systems and environments allows defining and organizing the dynamics of their functionality.
- The design, building and installation of business catalysts
Biological catalysts are homologous to social and business catalysts. The unicist logic allowed defining of the structure of the catalysts of biological processes and develop business process catalysts.
- Future Scenario Buiding
The management of the laws of evolution allowed developing a future research model that is based on finding the unicist ontological structures of a scenario in the past, and using the data of the present in order to infer the future.
Most Common Palliatives to avoid Managing Adaptiveness
Organizations that are in a comfort zone don’t need to manage the adaptive processes they are in. The most common palliatives are:
- The definition of adaptive environments, that have open boundaries, as systemic environments manageable by univocal actions.
- The management of the triggering causes of problems avoiding their root-causes.
- Substituting fundamentals and data-based decision making with data-based decision making.
- Development of future scenarios based on projections instead of using the knowledge of the fundamentals and data of an activity and of its restricted and wide contexts.
The Need of the Unicist Logical Approach
Unicist logic is needed to apprehend, emulate and manage adaptive systems and environments. Adaptiveness as such needs to be managed when the complexity of the system is intrinsic or generated by the environment. This is the case of:
- Business growth
- Market growth
- Conflict management
- Crisis management
- New products or service design
- Strategy building
- Process architecture building
- Change management
- Innovation management
- Business process catalysts building
The Personal Use of the Unicist Logic
The unicist logical approach to business allows empowering the adaptiveness of business processes and increasing the value of what is being delivered while reducing its costs by managing the concepts and fundamentals of business functions.
It requires that the users manage it at a personal level to deal with complex problems. At a personal level, unicist logic allows:
- Defining and managing what is being done by developing unicist conceptual design.
- Minimizing personal stress by developing maximal strategies to grow and minimum strategies to ensure results.
- Implementing personal maximal and minimum strategies by developing binary actions.
- Ensuring the timing of personal actions by designing and installing catalysts.
- Ensuring the accuracy of knowledge by developing pilot tests.
The Basics of Unicist Logic applied to Business
- The Unicist Logic emulates nature and defines the Purpose, the Active Function and the Energy Conservation Function of adaptive entities
The structural logic implicit in an adaptive business function establishes its purpose, its active function that defines the maximal strategy and its energy conservation function that defines its minimum strategy.
- Complementation and supplementation are the unique relationships that integrate entities in nature
Every adaptive business function is integrated by processes and objects that are whether complementary or supplementary.
- Supplementation driven evolution
The evolution of the functionality of businesses is driven by competition while it is sustained by complementation.